Saturday, May 8, 2010

Is it me, or does something smell strange?


When I was flying back from Korea recently, I was flicking through the duty free magazine, as you do, and trying to resist buying any of the mostly useless gifts inside.

It's incredible the amount of tat airlines know bored passengers will be lulled and lured into purchasing when the end of the flight draws nigh and people are prised from their wallets and sanity.

Well, I was scanning the perfumes and eau de toilettes and my eye was drawn to a rather charming advert for Chanel's Allure.

I had to read the blurb underneath several time to make sure I wasn't seeing things.

The print is a bit small - but squint and you can read it.

I wonder what the "hot-cold alchemy" means and more importantly, please give me directions to the "fresh oriental" who possesses it.

Sounds like a whole lot of fun to me. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment